What to do in the Last Ten Days of Ramadan?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
What to do in the Last Ten Days of Ramadan? Abdul Malik Mujahid In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful All praise and thanks are due to Allah, and peace and ...show more
Best AnswerAsker's Choice
Thank you brother for your most welcomed and well chosen words at this very special time in the Islamic year.
This has been my first Ramadan since my reversion and although I faced it with trepidation through prayer and meditation came to realise that my fear was about me, about my being thirsty, my pride if I failed and drank during the hours of fasting and not about the act and meaning of fasting during Ramadan.
With this realisation my fear passed and I will always look back on this Ramadan innashAllah as one of the most cherished times in my life.
I feel that as a person I have grown with the blessing and guidance of Allah and the words and message of The Blessed Prophet pbuh.
May I wish you a blessed and very happy Eid.

Asker's rating & comment

5 out of 5
im the one who is thankfull for ur wonderfull words which really touched my heart.
  • 1
  • Comment

Other Answers (1)

• LebaneseQ.T. answered 7 years ago
    Al salam alyekom and Ramadan kareem (mobarak) to u and all ur family and friends ...thank u so much for the information ...and ill say (AMEEEEEN YA RAB)
    HAPPY EID..
    • 1
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member Since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock