Pizza Delivery Question: Who gets the $1.50 delivery fee?

Papa Johns & Pizza Hut both levy a $1+ delivery fee. Does the driver get this money?

Influxing isn't a word.

Favorite Answer

Way back when I was delivering pizza in my younger days. We got a dollar a run from the co. Of course the company I worked for didn't charge the costumer extra for it. But they did give a nice discount if you came in and got the pizza yourself. Weird now I think about it. But yeah it goes to the drivers

It is paid out to drivers after their shift is over along with their tips. Domino's is up to $2.00 a run, it makes me not want to order delivery, especially when a medium 1 topping pizza and a side is almost $20.00.

That relies upon on what style of service you need.The transport value and tip circulate to the transport guy or woman. besides creating wealth for doing the activity, monies are mandatory for depreciation and gas. I tip 15% on the invoice entire (which many times comprises between 4 and 6 dollars) and the transport guy or woman is often happy. yet greater importantly I constantly get an extremely heat and scrumptious product because of the fact I safeguard them

yes... most places are free delivery...but now that i think about it, it might be a service fee for GAS !!! ya know those prices are influxing these days !

pizza man

I guess the driver, or just the resturant in general. I'm not sure.. good question.

No It goes to all of there pay checks.

Source(s): Myshelf

Umaga gets it.

"ECI#ENO#EO!!! SAMOA!!!"

And then he delivers the "Samoan Spike".