David Carr Starting?

Alright is David Carr the starting QB for Carolina Panthers cuz I know Jake was hurt but is david carr our new starter for the season ?

Best Answer

Thats a no!!! I would go with Jason Cambell or maybe even David Garrard if they are in your league. good luck

David Carr will be the starting QB. Jake's trainers are struggling between rehab and season ending surgery right now. He has not even thrown in a week. After Delhomme's injury they signed Quincy Porter to the practice squad, not sure if he was even able to play if Carr ended up injured last week. And on that same note, last week's performance by Carr was good considering he hasn't been in that role before with the Panthers. He was unsure about some of the routes but has been in Smitty's ear for the last 3 days. A QB and a receiver must know exactly what each other is thinking at all times. Give Carr a break. This week will be better.

Also, do the person above me who mentioned Weinke starting, sorry to tell you this but the Panthers released him in March of this year. He is a free agent right now.

Depends if Jake is out for the season, so the Carolina Panthers took David Carr. Back when he was a Texan QB he spend most of his time on the ground. I got nothing against him in fact he's a good QB but back here in Houston I saw potential. It's just that our offense of line were crappy that's why we never saw he's full potential. Anyways David Carr has his ups and downs Hope he does well in Carolina.

Well David Carr is an ok QB but he is not the best now.He can throw dont get me wrong or anything, but i dont know about that.If the offensive line can stop the defensive line then yea its all good.But if one lineman breaks free Carr is coming down and i mean coming down ahrd.If a lineman hits him it will be like Smith from San Fransisco get hit by Seattle Seahawks number 92 i forget his name.And he will feel it trust me.He should asked to resign with the Texans.Instead he got drafted.And a game is a game.

David Carr was great for Fresno State Bulldogs. I don't know what happened, but he waits too long to throw. I hope Carolina has a good O-Line for his sake of surviving the season.

Jake's progress doesn't look all that encouraging, so you may have to live with David for a while.

i pray to God that he isn't. I don't think people realize this but Jake Delhomme is the man. Carr sucks and i hope jake gets well soon

• dhannu

the giants could desire to flow out and get vinny testaverde so as that they could have 3 former #a million draft ideas on their roster. carr is merely not prevailing too many video games for the giants if he starts off extremely than an injured eli.

it's either david or weinke. do you remember last time weinke started? i do. 1 and 15.