Did Jesus ever say "Serves 'em right"?

When considering the poor, did he say things like "If they'd just get up off their lazy butts....."? When considering someone who had worked hard, underpaid for years, whose very livlihood could be denied him by some foolish whim of his employer, who has no gaurantee that he won't end up on the... show more When considering the poor, did he say things like "If they'd just get up off their lazy butts....."?
When considering someone who had worked hard, underpaid for years, whose very livlihood could be denied him by some foolish whim of his employer, who has no gaurantee that he won't end up on the street, unable to get medical help, unnecessarily dead at, say, 57 years old would Jesus have said "If they can't make it in the greatest nation on Earth, it's their own darn fault"?

Why can't the neo-cons see that they are simply lying when they claim to follow him?

And isn't there something missing here? Such as liberal outrage? Why are these people still in office?
Update: WOW!...A lot of answers quick! Just gotta ask the right question, huh? Anyway. Mistress, I agree about work-fare. I have no problem with that. My concern is that there are a lot of people in this society whose livlihoods are not a bit secure. And one party thinks this is a good thing, though they're too... show more WOW!...A lot of answers quick!
Just gotta ask the right question, huh?

Anyway. Mistress, I agree about work-fare. I have no problem with that. My concern is that there are a lot of people in this society whose livlihoods are not a bit secure. And one party thinks this is a good thing, though they're too smart to admit it. The other party apparently did not think this is a good thing at one time. But they're not doing a thing about it now.
There are people in this society who want a hungry working class who are not meant to live beyond their ability to work. Those of you who agree with this aren't going to agree with me, I know. Some of you will insult me, report me, stuff like that.
But for those of you who agree with me that this situation is abhorrent to any society that claims to be a standard for the world, then we need to either light a fire under the Democrats or desert to a party that will act like a proper opposition.