Can some one translate this Swedish to English, Chinese or Spanish?

(Our allies town need help)

Ulti, Ulti,

Jamen vad fan!?

(An allied champion has fallen!)

Jamen för fan killar, var är ni någonstans? Varför kommer ni inte och hjälper mig, jag är ju helt ensam här med tre heroes ju!

Jamen LOL, hur fan skulle det gå till, du springer ju fan tusen gånger snabbare än oss, vi har inte en chans att komma dit innan du är död, fatta nu!

Men ni får ju hänga med lite, det sa jag ju när jag sprang på N'aix ju!

Men hallå? Vi kan ju inte titta på dig hela tiden, snacka med oss på vent istället.

Jaja, men jag blinkar ju på kartan

skitsamma, det går ju för fan inte att spela med den här laggen!

Jamen kom igen nu för fan, sluta och whina! Vi drar hem nu och så healar vi sen så pushar vi i mitt, okej!? Jag har min ulti redo.

Ja, jag har min kuk ute också... ååh, palla detta!

(sitter här i venten och spelar lite dota och pushar på och smeker, med motståndet vi leker...)

Jonas! Det är mat nu!

Javisst, jag kommer, jag ska bara spela klart matchen.

Det är det

2 Answers

Relevance
  • *duh*
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

The text is full of "game slang" and I'm not sure if I can understand it all correctly. "Fan" is the devil and the word is used as a curse word, and I can't do a direct translation since the meaning of the sentence would be lost then.

(Our allies town need help)

Ulti, Ulti,

What the hell?

(An allied champion has fallen!)

For Christs sake guys, where are you? Why are you not coming to help me, I'm here totally alone with three heroes!

Yeah but LOL, how the hell is that supposed to happen, you are running a fu*king thousand times faster than us, we don't have a chance to get there before you are dead, get it now!

But you have to keep up a little, i said that when I ran into N'aix!

But hello! We can't keep looking at you all the time, talk with us at vent instead.

Yeah yeah, but I'm blinking on the map

never mind, it's fu*king impossible to play with this lag!

Yeah come on now for Christs sake, stop whining! We move (go?) home now and the we heal then we push in mine, OK? I have my ulti ready.

Yes, I have my co*k out too ... oh, tired of this!

(sits here in venten (ventrilo?) and plays a little dota and pushes on and caresses, with the resistance we play ... )

Jonas! It's time to eat now!

OK, I'll be there, I'm only playing this match to finish.

That was that

Source(s): I'm Swedish.
  • 3 years ago

you're taking "bilingual" actually. while it consists of employment, you may think of of bilingual in a commercial or public outreach experience this is predicated on the main important communities of foreign places language audio gadget interior the section. right here in SoCal bilingual in many cases must be observed with the languages mandatory because of the fact, as nicely Spanish, there is Mandarin, Tagalog and different communities to evaluate. because of the fact Europeans have not been a substantial immigrant team in u . s . a . because of the fact the tip of WW2 and because maximum Europeans comprehend English, there isn't numerous a prefer for Dutch or the different ecu language audio gadget anymore.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.