Is There Aliens among us?

Favorite Answer

Are there aliens among us? I have investigated UFO's for over 40 years. I have talked to individuals who have seen them and swear by them. I have come to the conclusion that since we are destined to live forever on a paradise earth, then I guess time will tell. The Bible was written for "earthlings". So we as creatures on this planet should abide by the laws and principles of the Bible. The Bible does not talk of aliens even though someone will tell you the book of Ezekiel does, but it doesn't. So, if indeed God created other forms of life, then we will have all eternity to investigate other planets. I just want to be there so I can find out for myself.

Source(s): Bible and human experiences

I wonder if someone might develop a "reverse Turing test" that could be used not to identify computers mimicking humans, but to identify aliens "playing dumb" Or perhaps we could take a lesson from Phillip K. Dick who wrote about the problem people who have identifying human-like androids. In his book "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?" ( the book that the movie "Blade Runner" was based on) he fantasized about using a test of empathy, an emotional response an android could not mimic perfectly, as a way to identify a non-human. It is kind of a pointless thought experiment, though. I agree with the guy above and the methane molecule comment.

There seems to be 2 much comotion n reports and stories, and in art work 2 say that they are not. If so, lets hope they r good, for the sake of our childrens childrens

In the spirit world. I have had 2 encounters so far. At night while i am sleeping, and once when i dosed off on the couch.

No, there *are* not aliens among us.

yeh sure my mum is 1!!! god i h8 her ! but no seriously i think there are aliens amoung us or maybe ive been watching 2 much doctor who ....i dont know.

Yes, just study our national politicians.

• Pustic

Yeah, they're called Mexicans.

Ummm I think they live on their own planet . lol

• xapao

yes, my dog is alien