Wer irish ppl treated bad wen they came 2 america?

cos wen my grandad came ova 2 live in the uk(London) he was treated reli badly like there wer signs on pubs n thing sayin no dogs no black n no irish also he it was reli hard finding any wer 2 live both of my granddad wer sleepin on the street 4 a lil while as well n getting a job cos of his accent n alot of... show more cos wen my grandad came ova 2 live in the uk(London) he was treated reli badly like there wer signs on pubs n thing sayin no dogs no black n no irish also
he it was reli hard finding any wer 2 live both of my granddad wer sleepin on the street 4 a lil while as well n getting a job cos of his accent n alot of ppl wer jus reli horrible 2 him n alot of toher stuff aswell

so i was jus wondering if it was the same 4 irish ppl in America thanxx
Update: both my granddads wer 16 wen they came 2 london wen they eventually did get jobs they wer treated diffrently than other english ppl so now my nan n both grandads not reli like English ppl n my family in Ireland hate English ppl if i say im english they go mad lol r irish ppl still looked down on now? thanxx
14 answers 14