DelDiesel asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

rate my fantasy basketball team?

PG jason kidd

SG kobe bryant

SF richard jefferson

PF jermaine o'neal

C dwight howard

BENCH:

david lee

brandon roy

lamarcus aldridge

randy foye

kenyon martin

- i'd like to add another SF for the bench..... who would be a good option? james posey, ruben patterson, mo peterson, andres nocioni, jeff green, brandan wright, antoine walker, or gerald green?

Favorite Answer

its ok. But you will prolly do well.

• DMAN

You won't win 3 pointers or FG% that's for sure.

Nocioni, J. Green, and Wright are good choice. They're young and anything can happen. But it's a gamble on the rookies. And I don't know if Nocioni will kick up a gear and play like he did in the playoffs because Joakim Noah is competing for his job.

Posey will probably be 3rd string SF. Walker is over his way prime. I don't remember Patterson, Peterson, or G. Green doing so well last season, cause I don't even know who they play for! LOL.

that's a pretty good team. You'd probably want another SF because it looks like you only have one. I'd probably pick up andres nocioni or maybe stash away jeff green.

I'm curious how you got your 5 starts + brandon roy in your league, do you only have 8 teams playing?

• Ray E

not bad. I would pick andres nocioni and then gerald green. Not sure how brandan wright will do if he gets much time. i would dump kenyon martin and try to pick up another big man. maybe brad miller or spencer hawes.

Nuggets my team and all but get rid of kenyon martin and pick up mo peterson and maybe posey

• evora

i think of your first line up is a few distance extra appropriate with perhaps a 8-9 and the two lineup is probably a 7. you have stable intensity and you may desire to end in the appropriate 6 for the two communities. i does not replace something in lineup one yet in lineup 2 attempt to commerce or drop williams and hinrich(low fg%)

how many people are in this league?....4?.....you managed to pick up 2 first rounders a few second rounders....the only weak player you have is kenyon martin...because he is injury prone

Source(s): 3 years of fantasy basketball experience

posey or nocioni

really good team