never been kissed!?

im almost 15 and have never had a bf, never been kissed/hugged or anything! im not that ugly either, lots of uglier and stupider people than me have bfs/gfs. i am quiet tho,...ugh. is that why???

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Don't stress too much about not having a boyfriend or getting kissed. Honestly I wasn't kissed until i was a senior in high school and it was an on stage kiss. I met my current boyfriend a couple years ago, I was 19. We've been together for over a year and a half. I love him very much. I am so glad I waited to find the right guy. Some people may say kissing is meaningless, but those are the people who may move too quickly. You may not be like that. I wanted my first kiss to be amazing and special, my first kiss wasn't really that great but it was a great story. My first REAL kiss was magical. On the plus side I have no ex's to worry about. Maybe you won't either!

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

it could be why but you know what 15 isnt the end fo the world. At 15 you shoudn't have a bf you have so much to do and experiment with, take it slow. You have to wonder why the uglier, stupider people have bf & gf. you may think they're better off than you but they are probably rushing into things they are not ready for.

• 4 years ago

No. That's really awesome that you're a virgin. I wish there were more guys like you. And I know that a lot of girls think like me, or at least the good ones. So unless you want a slut for a girlfriend--someone who wants a guy with experience sexually, then just stay the way you are. Don't give up. You'll find someone. Just be kind and social and things will work out.

• 1 decade ago

It's possible. Not all guys (just like me) are courageous enough to go up to a girl and talk to them. So if he's shy and you're shy.... there's not gonna be much connection going on.

Plus, you are only 15. Why are you rushing to have a bf? Getting a bf should be natural, not rushed. Trust me, your first kiss will be amazing if you take your time.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

honey you're still young. just because everyone else has a bf/gf doesnt mean you have to follow their slutty foot steps. don't go looking for love, guys are smarter than you and they will get you to do whatever they want if they know you're desperate. Let love find you. =)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

maybe...just get out in the field...your first kiss doesnt have to be all romantic...please dont have high expectations or anything cause youll only be let down trust me i've learned that the hard way now i just go with the flow.

• 1 decade ago

maybe..i have to agree with the first one on that. i have the same problem though. get out there. have your friends boost your confidence so you can get out there and talk to different guys =]

Good Luck

ohh and i also agree with everyone else. pretty much. take theier advice. break out of your shell. good luck again =]

• 1 decade ago

I m gonna tell you...Umm...maybe your expectations are too high..wow...you remind me of someone...OH YES! me...!! Honestly....there is not one person out there who thinks that I havent had a boyfriend cuzz they find me really cute and pretty..BUT...hey...I am weird..I mean....i have many ''fans'' but i dont want any of them!!!

Source(s): sry if i seem to be egoist!!!
  • 1 decade ago

its prob. because ur not confident. guys love confident girls. show them boys wat there missin. also one thing to know is flirt!!! break out of that shell and start talkin to the guys. the reason they prob. dont ask you is because ur too quiet and they dont know u that well.

talk to them

guys hate shy girls

good luckk

<3

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

ur still young u shouldnt realy worry... ur day will come

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.