PF Changs info?

I'm going to PF Changs with a few friends in Northbrook court, there are no prices on the website. What can i expect to pay for just a meal, no drinks no appetizers? Just an average cost, and any recommendations on what to get?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The chicken lettuce wraps are good. I like the lemon chicken, but I like lemon. The fried rice is really good too. I would guess around $14 with no drinks or appetizers. For a party of 4 with soft drinks and an appetizer, our bill was $76 including a good tip.

• 1 decade ago

The lettuce wraps are awesome! Ground chicken with some veggies in it. It is an appetizer, so not too expensive. Price range is probably $10-25.

• 1 decade ago

Love PF Changs' Beef A Al Sichuan ($13), Pork Fried Rice ($7.50) and Pin Rice Soup ($7 bowl)!! Prices range from $5.50-$18.00. The portions are large enough for four or more so everyone can share. Enjoy!!

• 1 decade ago

The lettuce wraps are really good!!

its not really expensive but i do think that restaurant is best to go with a group of friends cuz if you order chicken, they just give you chicken, no sides. and its a lot so you cant really eat it all to yourself. Best thing to do is everybody orders something different!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

It is pretty expensive, so I would bring quite a bit with you. I love their orange chicken and white rice! See the menu I attached for you.

Source(s): www.pfchangs.com/cuisine/menu/pfchangsmenu.pdf
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.