What have you always wanted to do but haven't?

Why haven't you done it?

Favorite Answer

I want to climb a pyramid. I haven't yet for two reasons. When I had the time and the capital I got smacked over the head with a major health issue. Having beaten cancer and back on financial track, the next time I scheduled a trip my Father had a stroke and collasped on top of me when I was saying goodbye. Of course I couldn't go. Then I bought a farm, but now I'm almost back to the point where I can once again afford the expenditure and have the time to go. I also changed venue, I no longer wish to go to Egypt. They aren't very jewish friendly over there. I'll be perfectly happy with Mexico.

♥ There are NUMEROUS things that I've always wanted to do but never have!

*Travel to Paris, France [[Will NOT fly, so who knows how that will happen]]

*Learn Spanish and French fluently [[Just havent had the time to pursue this]]

*Have a baby! [[When the time is right for me & my fiance financially, physically & emotionally then we will indeed have a baby]]

*Go to the Canada Side of Niagra Falls [[Hopefully at Christmas time this will come true]]

*Sky Dive [[Too frightened]]

*Go on a cruise [[Not enough money and sorta frightened of the "people who never came back" horror stories]]

*A 3 way kiss [[that may sound bad, but I just dont understand how it works... lolz.]]

*And many many more!

:-)

• Clint

Hang glide. I grew up in Louisiana, not many hills to jump off. Or fly an ultralight. Both are outta my income bracket.

Fly. I keep trying but I always have that little problem of hitting the ground. (I think I need to become invunerable or at least have a higher tolerance to pain)

• ?

Stand up to my mother and let her know that i am not the horrible person she believes me to be.

I haven't because her words hurt and I am smart enough now to spare myself that kind of pain.

Get jump-certified at Fort Benning.

Hike the entire Appalachian Trail !

haven't made the time and I have yet to find anyone that want to hike it with me.

• CM

I've always wanted to travel the world, unfortunately finances won't allow it. I have seen a good part of the U.S. though.

Backpacked through Europe and Australia.

-School

-$

• M J

travel cross country, just driving with no real plan just to see where i end up.

i havent because i have a job that i have to be at Mon-Fri and I also dont have the $$