scarbados asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

Would you trade Ronnie Brown for LaMont Jordan and Maurice Jones-Drew?

Keep in mind that Ronnie Brown is the definite #1 in Miami and that Jordan has an injury and even if healed after the bye week, Domenic Rhodes will be back. Jones-Drew is looking like a 1 year fluke as well. But let me know what you think.

My current line-up is:

QB - Matt Schaub

RB - Joseph Addai

RB - Ronnie Brown

WR - Steve Smith

WR - Jerico Cotchery

WR - James Jones

TE - Jason Witten

K - Jeff Reed

DEF - Indy

Bench -

Hines Ward

Ladell Betts

Ron Dayne

Jeff Garcia

Kenton Keith

Favorite Answer

I wouldn't do it until you find out more about Jordan's injury. Brown has been great this year, but he will soon get into a tougher schedule. Jones-Drew will rebound, but shares time with Taylor. I would stay with Brown for now, but also consider that Jones-Drew has had his bye week already and when Jordan returns, his bye week will be behind him too.

why would you want to trade away a rb in R Bronw that is scoring and getting great fantasy points?

In my league he is the number 1 rb in scoring...

for 2 guys 1 that is injured and the other that has averaged 25 yards rushing a game and no tds???

ASk your self why that would be worth it. I have said many times 9 times out of ten if someone is offering more than 1 guy for 1 guy than its not a good trade.. you must obviously have the better of the 3 being traded. Do not do it.

stick with your team its hot!

although it would give you more depth at rb I wouldnt make this trade. Now especially with the injury to jordan, how long will he be out and will it become a rbbc in oakland with him fargas and rhodes. Keep brown, he finally has a coach who knows how to use him

No, I wouldn't do it. Brown is now the featured back without sharing time and Jordan will share with Rhodes now and Drew doesn't seem to have it.

Personally I would. I think MJD is going to return to form and Jordan has already been proving himself weekly. I don't think his injury will slow him down much. I would storngly consider this deal for even one of these guys, but both, i would definitely take it.