There is an 80's movie where these kids come across this magic solution to grow hair. What is it?

I think the main kid is going through some kind of radiation treatment, which causes him to lose his hair in the first place. His friend sees that the stuff works and puts it....down there. LOL I think this solution may include peanut butter. Mind you, I was born right before the 80's so I was pretty young when I saw this movie. =o)

Favorite Answer

The Peanut Butter Solution

--Lee Ann

I think what you're looking for is called The Peanut Butter Solution

plot synopsis: Peanut butter is the secret ingredient for magic potions made by two 'friendly' ghosts. Eleven-year-old Michael looses all of his hair when he gets a 'fright' and uses the potion to get his hair back, but too much peanut butter causes things to get a bit 'hairy'.

• zulauf

in the beginning ensure your nutrition recurring is healthful - consume culmination, extremely Apples. they actually help in making your hair boost. Having an apple accompanied via a pitcher of milk extremely helps, it is comprehensive at breakfast. Messaging your scalp can help produce organic oils which make your hair healthful. putting an oil masks (it is ordinary olive oil) can help in making it healthful to boot. you may think of it is gross even though it is not, and your hair won't scent except you do no longer shampoo the oil out extremely nicely. go away the oil on for roughly 20-30 minutes after which shampoo nicely - making specific to rub down the oil into your scalp and leaving the shampoo in for roughly 3-5 minutes. in the adventure that your scalp feels or looks oily after your hair dries, you haven't any longer washed out the oil. perhaps trim your hair approximately each 4 months - this would not would desire to be too plenty trimmed off. And steer away from utilising straightners or curlers normally, something which will warmth up and damge your hair. enable your hair dry needless to say and while that's damp brush out knots gently. I oftentimes plait/braid my hair earlier going to sleep and this prevents knots from forming right here morning. additionally while brushing your hair be delicate and start up brushing out of your roots (this additionally helps stream) and artwork your way down on your ends. Use shampoos and conditioners to make your hair vivid and mushy. I had my hair decrease to my collar bone on the beginning up of this 12 months, now that's form of right down to my abdomen, purely above actual! good success x