If the Browns defeat New England...?

Will they finally get some national attention? They beat Baltimore last week flat-out and all ESPN talked about was how the Ravens lost, instead of how the Browns won. Will it be the same? Why New England lost, not how the Browns won. It's kind of like how everyone has been speaking of the evil empire, the Yankees, instead of talking about the Indians. What do you think?

Best Answer

There was a time, a few years back, when NO ONE talked about the New England Patriots. They were a joke. I think if Cleveland proves itself, we'll get tired of hearing about the Browns : )

I think its because the browns just really haven't proven themselves.. they score some points, but faulter on defense... and I mean, New England has no weaknesses... they have NO area that cleveland could capitalize on... and the NE offense is much more high powered than the browns.

Defensively, patriots Defense is just too tough, top to bottom they are impenetrable.

Browns are decent, put up a bunch of points against the Bengals a few weeks back... and that was good, but against quality teams they struggle... IE pittsburgh

I think they will get absolutely demolished on sunday unfortunately, score wont even be pretty. I say 38-10 Pats win.

Source(s): Sorry, Boston born Pats fan here!! "gloating just a bit"
  • Mark

you mean after the sky come tumbling down. if, and thats is a huge IF, the browns win they will be overshadowed by the fact that the patriots, the team that most analysts have already given the super bowl win to, has lost.

• Beejee

I guess Cleveland is going to need get a few more winning games under its belt to change that.

Patriots? Barring injuries they will prevail.

Source(s): My little opinion.