? asked in 科學及數學其他 - 科學 · 1 decade ago

急!!!我要做project,急需關於飛機發展的歷史資料。你可以幫我嗎?

要英文,最好仔細介紹各時期的飛機的特別之處。

Rating
    Favorite Answer

I know this may not help you at all, but just want to tell you that you can find a lot of aircraft history information on web, like Wikipedia., also some company's website such as Boeing, Rolls Royce, Mcdonell Douglas.

Regarding specialities of aircraft in different period of times, I can only say this is a huge topic dependent on whcih aspect you want to discuss. For example, if you want to talk about speed, then American's X-1A was the first aircraft broke though sound of speed in fifities. If you want to talk about engine, then Dr. Whittle (Germen) was the first one developed a practical jet engine in thirties, but the first aircraft using jet engine should be the Germen fighter Me-262 during late second World War. The first jet civil airplane was Britian's Comet in 1951. Of course, Wright Brothers were recognized the first people succefully made a powered flight (an object flying above ground under external man-made power) in 1903 in Kitty Hawk in USA.

I recognize you to borrow a book from public library. It is titled "Jet Engine" published by Rolls Royce. It has a lot of information about , of course, jet engine including its history and development.

Source(s): my fading memory