Unforgettable?

An action ,a phrase or any word you did or say in your life that you will never ever forget or regret, what is it? and why?

Favorite Answer

Love, because that is what life is all about.

I do.

My husband is my soal mate. When we met it was an instant recongnition. It was like we had always known each other and been together even though we had never laied eyes on each other.

He was extremely shie but he drew up the courage to give me his phone number. I called him the next day and we went out. We went out almost every day after that for nine days then on the ninth we went to get our marriage licence.

We were going to wait a while but he asked the ciunty clerk how long we had to wait. She said we don't so he asked her if she could go ahead and do it. She sent us to the funeral home.

We were married by the funeral director. Have you ever met anyone who could merry you and bury you in the same day?

If I had a dollar for everyone who said we wouldn't make it I would be ritch. That was nine years ago.

Asking the girl I was dating to marry me. 31 years later, 28 married, we're still together.

Never give up

I was told this by my coach and I tell all my friends this when they play or perform

" I will never let anyone hurt me,

I better hurt them first before they can hurt me,

I love myself, don't dare to messed up with me"...

Why???

Most of people now cannot be trusted... It is so painful to trust and be betrayed... sounds hateful, huh....