How do I download videos from sites such as Youtube convert them to WMV then put them on Windows Movie Maker?

There are a bunch of Family Guy videos and some other stuff that I want to take off of sites such as Youtube, convert to WMV and then put on Windows Movie Maker. I am just not sure how to do this so if someone could please tell me then I will be very happy. P.S. If I'm making a compilation of videos or... show more There are a bunch of Family Guy videos and some other stuff that I want to take off of sites such as Youtube, convert to WMV and then put on Windows Movie Maker. I am just not sure how to do this so if someone could please tell me then I will be very happy.
P.S. If I'm making a compilation of videos or something and wish to get only a tiny clip of a long video file how do I get it?