What Type Of Degree Would A Male Model Need?

I want to be a male model. I'm already built and muscular, but I want a degree to help me make more money in my future career besides just relieing on my looks all the time. What type of bachelor's degree (and master's as well) would I need to earn from college?

Favorite Answer

I've known a few professional models and thought they were all dumb as stumps, so you are definitely ahead of the game.

This is a very uncertain profession. Also, you need to be available for the "call" to model - so a traditional job is probably not a good idea.

I suggest you get a BBA in Finance and set yourself up in your own business. I have an actor friend/client who makes his money trading bonds for his own account, and also occasionally gets an acting job.

Sincere wishes for your good luck

You don't need a degree to be a model. However, if you want to get into it and progress in the career field, a degree in business management would help. That way, if the day ever comes when you can't model anymore for whatever reason, you can manage a modeling agency or even start your own.

No degree is necessary, or particularly useful for modeling. Just do something you find interesting and which could be useful careerwise.

You obviously don't need to be smart to be a model.

"I personally believe that US Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don't have maps, and, uh, I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq everywhere like, such as and I believe that they should, our education over here in the US. should help the US, er, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future for our children."

Get into Marketing. My Marketing 101 class had the most attractive girls.

Models don't use their brains...they don't need a college degree.