- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
Hi, I am not a doctor but I feel so sorry about your situation. Your doctor is very unprofessional. I think you better see another doctor to get a second opinion and ask the new doctor to recommend you to the specialist if it is necessary.
Sometimes swollen feet could be any reasons, for example:
1) a condition of heart, liver or kidney problems (you probably is not as you have done the test).
2) poor blood circulation,
2) high blood pressure
3) Diseases of the joints such as arthritis can also affect the joints of the ankle and foot, leading to swelling of the involved areas.
sometimes, it could be also because of:
- Taking birth control or hormone replacement therapy pills
- PMS (period)
they all can cause fluid retention in certain area of the body. As I said you before, you better find another doctor to check.
There are some ways that may help, it is no harm to try:
1) put a pillow under you heels when you sleep.
2) soak you feet in cool water. put some ice cubes inside the tub and if you can do some stepping motion, that would be even better.
3) reduce salt intake...salt cause water retain (preferrable balance diet)
4) If you are taking any medicine, you better ask your doctor if that is the reason that cause the swollen feet as every medicine have side effect.
Hope you get well soon!Source(s): myselfs and research I done before
- C兄Lv 61 decade ago
2007-10-02 15:46:41 補充：
- 1 decade ago
- 小魔怪Lv 71 decade ago
1. 腳腫.... 你會唔會之前拗柴, 整親隻腳呀...沒處理好....如是可能d筋生回的笆來的... 是沒得醫的.... 我之前看物理師說的.... 只好待他自己慢慢好一點.... :(
2. 眼腫.... 不好咁偒心.... 6點後不好喝水.... 睡一覺好的.... 一二天便應沒事.....
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- 1 decade ago
腳腫-- 可使下用塩水， 浸腳
眼腫－－ 可用菊花放入熱水煮 １０分鐘， 放涼 致溫水
用毛巾沾上菊花溫水 ”夫” 眼
- kcLv 71 decade ago