Are there any over the counter anti depression medication?

I have diagnosed MYSELF with depression. Its not a suicidal depression, its just like, sad and pessimistic all the time. i push most friends away and i just put on a happy smile so people assume everything is dandy with my life. i work 2 jobs and go to school to escape depression, and it works, but when i come... show more I have diagnosed MYSELF with depression. Its not a suicidal depression, its just like, sad and pessimistic all the time. i push most friends away and i just put on a happy smile so people assume everything is dandy with my life. i work 2 jobs and go to school to escape depression, and it works, but when i come home, i feel this sadness, dark cloud, feeling. theres no major problems at home either. i have had this feeling off and on for about 2 years now. i have always been against anti depressants but there just comes a point where im tried of fighting. i really dont want to see a dr unless i really have too. i dont like disclosing my personal information to people. i dont mind posting on here because i will never talk to any of you prob ever again...
25 answers 25