Could a Jehovah's Witness answer this?

Well I personally am not baptized in the truth nor am I an unbaptized publisher. My mother is and she has made attend the Kindom Hall since I was 7. I'm 19 now and have an adequate knowlegde of the truth...well I guess I'm flattering myself but it's hard when you don't know much Spanish (attended... show more Well I personally am not baptized in the truth nor am I an unbaptized publisher. My mother is and she has made attend the Kindom Hall since I was 7. I'm 19 now and have an adequate knowlegde of the truth...well I guess I'm flattering myself but it's hard when you don't know much Spanish (attended the Spanish congregatioon). Anyways I've known what goes on behind the scenes and know the people who care about the truth and who don't. I am just basing this on physical contact (talking to them, etc.) One of the main elders, which I highly respect, practically raised his kids in the truth. However, I knew his kids were going to rebel at one point, especially the oldest. This elder really wanted his kids to benifit from the truth, however, I think he might've imposed it too much on them. The oldest refused to attend the Kingdom Hall anymore and has gotten involved with the wrong crowd. The elder had to resign and is now just an unbaptized publisher. It isn't fair why he had to do this.
Update: I know it says in the bible if you can't control your own family, you're not fit to lead a congregation. I know he didn't mean to push his son away, but unfortunatley, his methods were too strong and conformative for him. I am not the one to speak as I don't have a household as spiritual as his, but... show more I know it says in the bible if you can't control your own family, you're not fit to lead a congregation. I know he didn't mean to push his son away, but unfortunatley, his methods were too strong and conformative for him. I am not the one to speak as I don't have a household as spiritual as his, but I know that the brother is righteous and he would do anything for his family.
Update 2: I rarely attend church now as I am now attending college, but I look at the congregation as sort of unfair. Why should disfellowshipped be announced in front of everyone that they shouldn't be talked to? I think the people should decide or support the lost sheep and the elders should make a genuine effort to... show more I rarely attend church now as I am now attending college, but I look at the congregation as sort of unfair. Why should disfellowshipped be announced in front of everyone that they shouldn't be talked to? I think the people should decide or support the lost sheep and the elders should make a genuine effort to discuss these issues and if the disfellowshipped guy doesn't want to, then whatever.
Update 3: I'm sorry I don't know the Jehovah's witnesses lingo.
Update 4: Geez guys you don't have to be so hoity toity about the unbaptized publisher mishap. Some of you didn't even read the question right!
Update 5: I'm not just speculating! I've hung around their family (outside of church) for years!