My bro Totaled his 2008 Cadillac STS!!!?

On September 27th, my bro ran into a cement wall on the freeway. His friends were in the car with him. A Newspaper flew onto his winshield and he lost control. They all got out safely, but when my bro got out, his friends said he went crazy after seeing his Caddy balled up like a soda can. I don't care about the crash, because he had it coming. Read my 360 blog for the scoop.

My question is: What type of Insurance do you think he might have? He won't tell me. I need as many as you can think of...

I don't "need" this info. I just need some guesses.

Favorite Answer

well he should have had full insurance.. that will replace his car. gieco? is he smarter than a caveman?

Well, I'm as confused as I wish to be for today. Did your bro crash into a cement wall, a Buick or BOTH?

And, pardon - why does he have it coming? For buying a Caddy? I note that overall you're a GM man. Then we come to the actual question, 'what type of insurance?' All that to GUESS at what kind of insurance. OK.

Comprehensive, with a $1000 deductible.

Just why I'm answering this, I can't say, except for the time investing in searching out the exact reason for this question.

err, thanks!

• metoo

I doubt the "newspaper flying" story....if he had a car loan he had to have had full coverage..I hope it wasn't Geiko...I don't think they'll fall for that story of the wreck..

That Sux, but why do you need this information. its his car let him figure it out as its not really any of your business; sorry to be so frank but didnt your parents tell you to mind your business. Mine did

• you should care about your brother's crash,because maybe he could of died,who cares if he had it coming and about the car,care about a person more then an object...think boy think!

• edie

there are too many companies, too many different coverages to name here. if he just purchased this and financed it, he HAD to have insurance. it is one of the requirements of the finance company.

Source(s): was an ins. agt.
  • no one

Just think what could be if you channeled all this negative energy into something positive...

at least it wasn't your car so don't worry about the insurance.

It sounds like he might not have any.

• Why do you "need" this information?