Length of period on ortho tricyclen lo?

I have been taking ortho lo for 4 months now. I was wondering how long everyone else's period lasts since they have started otc lo?? How many days is it heavy?

Favorite Answer

I actually had periods for about 4 days and only two very heavy with OTC Lo, at the beginning. Then later I had one really heavy period. Never had one so heavy, then a week after it had stopped, I bled until I to the sugar pills, then it stopped. Haven't had a period since, because when I was on the sugar pills after all that bleeding, I got pregnant. I had been on them since September of last year and got pregnant in May. I actually have a co worker who started it at the same time and had a very similar thing happen to her, but she did not get pregnant. She did have the crazy bleeding though.

good luck!

My period lasted 5 days while I was on that particular brand. It was just light and moderate, not very heavy at all.

Good luck!