Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureCultures & GroupsSenior Citizens · 1 decade ago

If you liked Bobby Vinton, what was your favorite song?

I liked Mr. Lonely. "Forgotten, yes forgotten, I have no letters in the mail, now I am a soldier, a lonely soldier, away from home, with no ? of my own. I am Mr. Lonely, I am Mr. Lonely, I wish that I could go back home."

17 Answers

Relevance
  • BVRN
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I LOVE EVERY SINGLE SONG HE SING'S!!!! IT'S HARD TO PICK JUST ONE!!!! I LOVE BOBBY VINTON!!!!

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Blue Velvet

• 1 decade ago

Mr. Lonely was my top by him. They used to play Blue Velvet so much on the jukebox where we all used to go and dance, I got sick of it, but is a good song to slow dance.

Enjoy your questions.

• 1 decade ago

My favorite was also Mr Lonely.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

Bobby is coming to Holland Michigan to sing on the Tulip pageant next week. i won't be able to attend!!! i'm actual splitting aside. he's my absolute fave. he's the bestest singer that there everonce became. Oooohh...BOBBY!! he's gay, isn't he??

• 1 decade ago

"You are my special angel" is my favorite, but I love them all. Went to the link posted in another answer and really enjoyed hearing those songs again. He aged well in those album covers too.

• mzell
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Blue Velvet....

• Granny
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I can't pick just one. I like all of Bobby Vinton's music and songs. Maybe ... no I can't pick just one. LOL

• ncgirl
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I heard him on a radio last night.

Roses are Red.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

definitly mr lonely lol

• 1 decade ago

He was my idol before I was even a teen. I don't think there was a song that he sang, that I didn't like. I loved them all and still listen to them. Those were the days. You took me back. Thanks!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.