Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureCultures & GroupsSenior Citizens · 1 decade ago

If you liked Bobby Vinton, what was your favorite song?

I liked Mr. Lonely. "Forgotten, yes forgotten, I have no letters in the mail, now I am a soldier, a lonely soldier, away from home, with no ? of my own. I am Mr. Lonely, I am Mr. Lonely, I wish that I could go back home."

• BVRN
    Favorite Answer

I LOVE EVERY SINGLE SONG HE SING'S!!!! IT'S HARD TO PICK JUST ONE!!!! I LOVE BOBBY VINTON!!!!

Blue Velvet

Mr. Lonely was my top by him. They used to play Blue Velvet so much on the jukebox where we all used to go and dance, I got sick of it, but is a good song to slow dance.

Enjoy your questions.

My favorite was also Mr Lonely.

Bobby is coming to Holland Michigan to sing on the Tulip pageant next week. i won't be able to attend!!! i'm actual splitting aside. he's my absolute fave. he's the bestest singer that there everonce became. Oooohh...BOBBY!! he's gay, isn't he??

"You are my special angel" is my favorite, but I love them all. Went to the link posted in another answer and really enjoyed hearing those songs again. He aged well in those album covers too.

• mzell

Blue Velvet....

• Granny

I can't pick just one. I like all of Bobby Vinton's music and songs. Maybe ... no I can't pick just one. LOL

• ncgirl

I heard him on a radio last night.

Roses are Red.

definitly mr lonely lol

He was my idol before I was even a teen. I don't think there was a song that he sang, that I didn't like. I loved them all and still listen to them. Those were the days. You took me back. Thanks!