American style comic art vs American Japanese style comic art?

HI! For English I have to write a 3 page argumentative essay. Well I was going write my essay on the controversy about mass vacinations and the mercury based preservent being the under lying cause of Autism but last min. I feel Its jsut to much for this short essay project and I'd like to write soemthing... show more HI! For English I have to write a 3 page argumentative essay. Well I was going write my essay on the controversy about mass vacinations and the mercury based preservent being the under lying cause of Autism but last min. I feel Its jsut to much for this short essay project and I'd like to write soemthing alittle more fun and playful.
I would love to try writing an essay on the conflict between Americans who draw in the American comic style and Americans who draw inspired by the Japanese comic style (manga).
It almost seems alittle war on here and i hear constant bickering about this subject. People also have strong thoughts on the subject.
I will refrance you and the ideas you express, in my essay.
I would like everything and all thoughts you have. Negative, Postive. How one side treats the other.
Is on style better then the other? Why? Why do you think theres such a controversy? Whats the Difference between the two styles ( Narrative, Drawing etc)? I could really use you help!
3 answers 3