uk soaps viewers?

do any of u watch the shows on zone romanitica? they play young and the restless, days and Guiding light from a few yrs ago(which sucks cuz i've seen those episodes already). my Q is which of those shows do u watch or like the most? and do u prefer uk soaps like hollyoaks and east enders to these american soaps...if so y?

• Hamish
    Best Answer

I know I don`t qualify to answer your question because I`m in Canada. I can watch all the US Soaps I want on TV here. I choose instead to watch the UK Soaps I`m lucky to get. The American soaps are too unrealistic, everyone is a Doctor, Lawyer or CEO of a big business. No one ever does housework or laundry and has a wardrobe to die for. Give me Corrie any day, I`ve been watching for 40 years and these people feel like family to me now.

i think of Hollyaoks because of the fact it has had some fab storylines over the final 3 hundred and sixty 5 days. Silas' get away, the bus crash, Brendans loss of life, Esthers bullying etc. yet I doubt that is going to win. Out of the others i might say Corrie as that is been stable especially because of the fact of Kirsty/Tyrone and the Lewis/Gail storylines. Emmerdales stay eppie and Carls homicide grew to become into stable yet that has long gone downhill these days. Eastenders i ended gazing its so undesirable!

i don't have the channel Zone Romantica.never heard of it!.but i lived in the USA for 2 years,and saw soaps there. i really missed the UK soaps,especially Eastenders.i felt the USA soaps everyone was rich and pretty, whearas eastenders people are doing everyday things,and actually are seen eating,looking untidy,etc!

yes i love the young and the restless and days of our lives

and i watch eastenders but i love American soaps

yes y&r dool