Bret Micheals "Rock Of Love"?

Who did he pick?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Jes did after bret gave them a final test asking if each of them would date him together and heather said "yes" and Jes said "nope" and Heather was gone immediatly and po'ed and Jes was happy because she is the nicest and didn't play any body and was truthfull to herself.

Cant wait until next week the reunion show. Crude Lacey is going to be there.

• 1 decade ago

Jess

• dyett
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

entirely based in ring: Kurt perspective. the guy became sturdy to observe in his top. Bret Hart had a extra valuable act and became a extra valuable allrounder using fact he ought to speak extra valuable than Kurt yet after all Kurt gained an olympic gold medal, how a lot extra evidence can we %?

• 1 decade ago

Oh my god.

I just happened onto that show the other day and out of sheer vulgar amusement I watched a couple episodes...

What are we teaching our children these days? That it's OK to shack up with 6 women, sleep with them all, drink until you puke and treat women like prizes.

Pathetic!

Now with that said, out of the choices he had... Jess was the best choice. <Grin>

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

He picked Jessica! But I heard through the grapevine that they broke up soon after! I can't wait to see the the reunion next week!

• 1 decade ago

Jess

im just glad lacey got kicked out!!!!

i like jess the most out of everyone.....

• 1 decade ago

Jess frikin rocked gotta love her!!

• 1 decade ago

Jess YAY!

• 1 decade ago

He picked Jess. THANK GOD.

• 1 decade ago

thank god he picked jess!! i hated that b***h heather!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.