Bret Micheals "Rock Of Love"?

Who did he pick?

Favorite Answer

Jes did after bret gave them a final test asking if each of them would date him together and heather said "yes" and Jes said "nope" and Heather was gone immediatly and po'ed and Jes was happy because she is the nicest and didn't play any body and was truthfull to herself.

Cant wait until next week the reunion show. Crude Lacey is going to be there.

Jess

• dyett

entirely based in ring: Kurt perspective. the guy became sturdy to observe in his top. Bret Hart had a extra valuable act and became a extra valuable allrounder using fact he ought to speak extra valuable than Kurt yet after all Kurt gained an olympic gold medal, how a lot extra evidence can we %?

Oh my god.

I just happened onto that show the other day and out of sheer vulgar amusement I watched a couple episodes...

What are we teaching our children these days? That it's OK to shack up with 6 women, sleep with them all, drink until you puke and treat women like prizes.

Pathetic!

Now with that said, out of the choices he had... Jess was the best choice. <Grin>

He picked Jessica! But I heard through the grapevine that they broke up soon after! I can't wait to see the the reunion next week!

Jess

im just glad lacey got kicked out!!!!

i like jess the most out of everyone.....

Jess frikin rocked gotta love her!!

Jess YAY!

He picked Jess. THANK GOD.

thank god he picked jess!! i hated that b***h heather!!