So, I just saw the video with Reba and Kelly, I am not a fan of country but, I was surprised by this song.?

I think their voices sound good together. Comments?

Favorite Answer

You'd probably be more impressed if you listen to Kelly Clarkson do HER OWN SONG, ON HER OWN. Although I don't care for Reba, she is over-hyped and I have yet to see what the big deal is and have NEVER seen what it was. Been a few years and I don't get it. Anyway to me she just took over Kelly Clarkson's song. To me if you do a duet version(and I don't think that was the right song to make into a duet either) of someone's song WITH THAT PERSON, they should be the one who starts it. Although the way it was done didn't surprise me, but that is another issue.

"Because of you"

I love that song, I am a fan of country but I don't tend to like reba's songs that much, not sure why, she is a great person and has a good voice I just couldn't ever get into her songs but this was the first for me to like of hers. I love it and sing along with it all the time. It is great and so true. It talks to me.

"Because of You"; I just love that song & the way Reba & Kelly sing it.

Just listen to the lyrics...it's great!!!

Ihave seen it a few times. I love it! They do sound good together.

Their voices complement each other very well on "Because Of You".

• I absolutely love "Because of You" with their duet...it sounds so awesome...country isn't all bad, you know =D