So, I just saw the video with Reba and Kelly, I am not a fan of country but, I was surprised by this song.?

I think their voices sound good together. Comments?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You'd probably be more impressed if you listen to Kelly Clarkson do HER OWN SONG, ON HER OWN. Although I don't care for Reba, she is over-hyped and I have yet to see what the big deal is and have NEVER seen what it was. Been a few years and I don't get it. Anyway to me she just took over Kelly Clarkson's song. To me if you do a duet version(and I don't think that was the right song to make into a duet either) of someone's song WITH THAT PERSON, they should be the one who starts it. Although the way it was done didn't surprise me, but that is another issue.

• 1 decade ago

"Because of you"

I love that song, I am a fan of country but I don't tend to like reba's songs that much, not sure why, she is a great person and has a good voice I just couldn't ever get into her songs but this was the first for me to like of hers. I love it and sing along with it all the time. It is great and so true. It talks to me.

• 1 decade ago

"Because of You"; I just love that song & the way Reba & Kelly sing it.

Just listen to the lyrics...it's great!!!

• 1 decade ago

Ihave seen it a few times. I love it! They do sound good together.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Their voices complement each other very well on "Because Of You".

• I absolutely love "Because of You" with their duet...it sounds so awesome...country isn't all bad, you know =D

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.