happ in love?

i want to know who many people are really happy and in love.

please explain how you fell in love.

Best Answer

Yes, I am in love and very happy. True love is not just all gooey romance, it's being able to compromise with each other and talk. Of course there IS the gooey romance stuff too! After a bad experience about 10 years ago, I decided that I was never going out with anyone ever again, and I made that vow last for 8 years. A group of friends (all single and not interested in each other 'that way') went on holiday, and one of the lads brought his friend with him. This friend liked me, but I fobbed him off. He persisted and I eventually gave in saying I'd be willing to get to know him as mates only. I began to realise that I'd never felt this way about anyone ever before, although I didn't say anything to him. We were ice skating with the same friends after a couple of months and he told me he was falling in love with me, and now some time later we're married!

we been 5 year as a bf and gf. now we have one son and were marriage for almost 5 yrs now. in that 5 yrs of experience (as bf and gf) we have a lot of problem we encountered, but we still together. The main reason we still together are that we’re open to each other. If we have problem we talk sincerely even if it’s small. Sometime we argue but still we fine solution. Honesty also is included not to your relationship but also to your self. Express your feeling to him. Say what you want and what you don’t like, share your thought, your emotion. And fight for what’s the best to your relationship.

I'm in love with my husband of two years....

Always happy? always in love? I'm not always any emotion 100% of the time, so no I'm not always happy or always in love, but love is a choice and I choose to love him even when I really really really don't want to, and we work on things and then I'm happy again. but I would say the average is happy more then not and in love more then not by a large majority. so I guess that is how I "fell" in love, is by making the constant choice to let myself....no MAKE myself fall in love.

I'm 'totally' in love with my partner.We've had some hard times,but it just made us stronger.We fell in love 6 years ago and we still love and appreciate each other.We're chalk and cheese but it works !

personal invasion is not acceptable but when one loves the first thing is confidence the second is no doubts or crazy ideas of likely infidelity

it's hard to exsplain but they make you nervous and calm everytime you see them you can feel your heart drop a little whenever there gone and you get nevous when your going to see them, and it's amazing