Why does today's NBA Fans say that Michael Jordan didn't play against great perimeter-wing players?

Some of the MJ haters say that Michael stats are better then Kobe's because he didn't have the same competition that Kobe has. They 'CLAIM' that there were no great perimeter-wing players like it is today. I think that is a bunch of bull! Now here is a list for you guys. 1. Juluis 'Dr. J'... show more Some of the MJ haters say that Michael stats are better then Kobe's because he didn't have the same competition that Kobe has. They 'CLAIM' that there were no great perimeter-wing players like it is today. I think that is a bunch of bull! Now here is a list for you guys.

1. Juluis 'Dr. J' Erving
2. Clyde 'The Glyde' Drexler
3. Bernard King
4. Dominique Wilkins
5. Grant Hill (before injury)
6. Penny Hardaway (before injury)
7. Len Bias (in college)
8. Michael Ray
9. Harold Minor (Baby Jordan)
10. Larry Johnson
11. Glen Rice
12. Ron Harper (in his younger years)
13. Latrell Sprewell
14. Ray Allen
15. Kobe Bryant (1996-97 & 1997-98)
Anyways, there is about 15. MJ played all of them perimeter players in the 80's & 90's. He is a list of great guards he played against as well.

1. Magic Johnson
2. Kevin Johnson
3. Allen Iverson
4. Isiah Thomas
5. Gary 'The Glove' Payton
6. Tim Hardaway
7. Reggie Miller
8. John Stockton
9. Jalen Rose
10. Joe Dumars
Update: Here is a bonus: 1. Shawn Kemp 2. Jason Kidd 3. Allan Houston 5. As a Wizard (way past his prime and aging) 1. T-Mac 2. Vince Carter 3. Steve Nash 4. Shawn Marion 5. Rip Hamilton Anyways, it's many more then what I gave you. To say MJ didn't play against great perimeter-wing players is... show more Here is a bonus:

1. Shawn Kemp
2. Jason Kidd
3. Allan Houston
5.

As a Wizard (way past his prime and aging)

1. T-Mac
2. Vince Carter
3. Steve Nash
4. Shawn Marion
5. Rip Hamilton

Anyways, it's many more then what I gave you. To say MJ didn't play against great perimeter-wing players is just foolish. He even played against some of the stars of today (when he was past his prime) and still kept a 20 + point average and had 40 & 50 point games. MJ stats are not because of his era, it's because he was the greatest. I'd rather have to play T-Mac & Vince then Dr. J. & Drexler anyday. MJ played against the greatest of the perimeter-wing players.