Can you think of any word that's worse than 'goodbye'?

Hi there, friends :) (You all know who you are.) I've found that it's time to quit this forum; too many negative changes lately, plus I've been using it as a distraction to avoid dealing with a certain issue. But before I go, I wanted to post a 'goodbye' message and include my thanks to all... show more Hi there, friends :) (You all know who you are.)

I've found that it's time to quit this forum; too many negative changes lately, plus I've been using it as a distraction to avoid dealing with a certain issue. But before I go, I wanted to post a 'goodbye' message and include my thanks to all from whom I've learned so much - there are so many that I'd never finish sending personal messages. And to those who have given me many laughs which brightened lots of my days immensely. I've had a wonderful time here, and I'll miss you all very much. My 360 page will remain so that we can stay in touch, but I also wanted to send some big (((hugs))) to those who don't use 360 and who don't allow email. I wish you all the very best in your lives, and once again, I thank you all :)

Peace!
Update: Knock it off, Kjelstad - I'm an atheist, lol! :)

Have you changed your nickname, Bambino?
Update 2: I adore each and every one of you too much to be able to choose a best answer out of so many wonderful ones. I've never done this before, but I'm gonna have to put this to a vote.

(((((Big hugs to you all)))))