mike p asked in HealthDental · 1 decade ago

I need Health and Dental Insurance in NJ?

I'm self Employee, 30 year old male

I need a Really good Health and Dental Insurance in NJ

what are the best companies that provide my needs Under $700 a month, I dont need vision insurance

Favorite Answer

Plenty of choices through My eHealth Insurance

Get and compare quotes from different companies at - INSURERATESME.INFO-

RE I need Health and Dental Insurance in NJ?

I'm self Employee, 30 year old male

Help yourself you can check your quotes in internet for example here http://help.insurequote.us/-utqshYQ544

I'm self Employee, 30 year old male

I recommend that you visit this web site where onel can get rates from the best companies: http://quotes-for-insurance.net/index.html?src=2YA...

RE :I need Health and Dental Insurance in NJ?

I'm self Employee, 30 year old male

Follow 6 answers

evaluate unfastened fees from dif companies at QUOTESTOINSURE.information- RE do you realize Any much less high priced long island/NJ Dental/scientific coverage plans? My father's company coverage will now no longer disguise me as a based. i ought to locate some sort of dental/scientific coverage of my own. My status is as follows: I stay in long island My mum and dad stay in NJ i'm self-employed out of MD My father claims me as a based on his taxes i'm at contemporary a piece-time pupil...and could be an entire-time pupil in Fall 2008. What am i able to do with this...to make some thing ensue? :-)

For free insurance quotes

• Zarnev

You will want to visit a local independent agent. The agent knows the market in your area and can find the best policies for your situation and budget. The plans and premiums are exactly the same whether you use an agent or buy directly from the company. An independent agent works with all the major companies.

Source(s): Independent Agent

Check out Ameriplan Discount Programs.

http://www.mybestbenefits.info/

You can find the best rates and offers for your insurance at: COVERAGEDEALS.NET