How do I change my mouse from 2 clicks to one?

• Jason
    Favorite Answer

Control panel

folder options

I use a little different method. I go to Folder Options. Open up "My Computer". From there, go to Tools, then Folder Options. One of the items on the list is "single click to open..." to treat all clicks like hyperlinks (they look underlined), so that to select any file or folder or application, instead of double click, you single click. After you choose this option, in a few seconds, your computer acts like everything is one-click. You can always change it back if you don't like it. Choose "Double click to open" I like single click because it is easier on my wrists and shoulders.

Source(s): Experience with Windows XP. Your system may be different.

go onto yr 'control panel' which you can access from the start menu and click on 'hardware and sound'. then go onto the 'mouse' section. click on 'change button settings' and then ther will be a section caleld something like 'button configuration'. click on 'switch primary and secondary buttons' and your done.

hope this helps

• Dus

*Open the window

*go to tools

*folder options

*general - there will be single click & double click option, select single click. thats it.

hope this will help you