Lets forget about jermain taylor & kelly pavlik....Let's talk about upcoming stars andre berto or Chad dawson?

Definitely a future welterweight champion....He improved alot since the last time i seen him....I never seen david estrada beaten like that since mosley faced him....LOL What do yall think of andre berto.....
Update: Honestly i don't give a **** who won but i did want taylor to win cause i don't believe in this pavlik hype....He is just a good brawler not boxer....I bet if he faced arthur abraham, kessler, calzaghe or duddy...even taylor in a rematch......he would lose... pavlik won't keep the belt long that's... show more Honestly i don't give a **** who won but i did want taylor to win cause i don't believe in this pavlik hype....He is just a good brawler not boxer....I bet if he faced arthur abraham, kessler, calzaghe or duddy...even taylor in a rematch......he would lose... pavlik won't keep the belt long that's for sure...unless he fight bums like miranda......Taylor needs to go to super middleweight and just fight allan green or jeff lacy because he is still a top fighter & he shouldn't take nothing away from himself this fight cause he made it one of the best middleweight championship fights, but he should of kept his hands up...Stonewall jackson shut yo stupid muthafuckinass up
Update 2: James noone wants to fight dawson that's why......you don't hear roy jones, glen johnson, tarver, hopkins and them barking out his name....They know he is young & could hurt them lol....
4 answers 4