Marc8989 asked in SportsBoxing · 1 decade ago

Lets forget about jermain taylor & kelly pavlik....Let's talk about upcoming stars andre berto or Chad dawson?

Definitely a future welterweight champion....He improved alot since the last time i seen him....I never seen david estrada beaten like that since mosley faced him....LOL What do yall think of andre berto.....

Update:

Honestly i don't give a **** who won but i did want taylor to win cause i don't believe in this pavlik hype....He is just a good brawler not boxer....I bet if he faced arthur abraham, kessler, calzaghe or duddy...even taylor in a rematch......he would lose... pavlik won't keep the belt long that's for sure...unless he fight bums like miranda......Taylor needs to go to super middleweight and just fight allan green or jeff lacy because he is still a top fighter & he shouldn't take nothing away from himself this fight cause he made it one of the best middleweight championship fights, but he should of kept his hands up...Stonewall jackson shut yo stupid muthafuckinass up

Update 2:

James noone wants to fight dawson that's why......you don't hear roy jones, glen johnson, tarver, hopkins and them barking out his name....They know he is young & could hurt them lol....

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Woody
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Andre Berto looked pretty good in his fight against David Estrada. There's still work that needs to be done with Berto, like improving on his defense a little more. I think he'll get better in that department and when it happens, then the current champions may having something to be worried about.

• James
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

i like berto but he still needs work in his previous fight he was rocked by a nobody and his corner had to pull out some dirty tricks to buy him some time to get the cob webs cleaned out. great up and comer looking forward to some tremendous fights from him. as far as Dawson goes that nobody he fought really didn't do much for me it was a lamb to the lion situation and i would like to see him fight some better caliber opponents.

• 1 decade ago

He seemed really solid. Great fight for both guys but Berto really impressed me.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Berto is a damn good fighter. He will be champ someday. But WE NEED TO BASK IN THE GLORY OF PAVLIK'S MAGNIFICENT VICTORY FOR A WHILE FIRST! You just want to forget because your boy lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.