What is your favorite type of dancing?

What is your favorite type of dance and why?

My favorite is ballet because it is so graceful and beautiful, but just wiggling to a good techno beat is fun too! :-D

ATC - I love their music Sunny_babe! Wow you still dance with your injured toe. That is dedication girl!

Best Answer

Slow dancing ..... just me and my girl.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nE702q4obNE

Youtube thumbnail

&mode=related&search=

I hope she's feeling better after being under the weather.

Hmm....you wiggling to a good techno beat.....oh no it's back....

My friends and I go to Ceilis, which are Irish social dances. It's a bit like square dancing, only not as lame. The dances are for groups mostly, but the steps are fun and I end up smiling more in one night than I usually do in a week.

I love all forms of dance since it is an expression of our inner selves which can have many shades or even extremes. Out of the above, I'd choose salsa, ballroom, folk and bhangra. It can change with my mood. My other favorites are ballet, kathak, bharathnatyam and many forms of Indian dance. I think kuchipudi is one among them, I'm not sure. Its an expression of emotions so every form is extremely beautiful.

I guess, I never really thought about it. Back in the 70's, I used to be pretty good at the style of dancing at the time. I did a really good "robot", and so did some of my freinds. Rock On, Red!

By the way, that is a good tune, Terminator. Speaking of the 70's, that one was on the charts for weeks.

• Sumie

I like to watch someone do the quick step

or the charleston.

I am not a ballet fan. I get sidetracked watching their feet take all those little steps.

I like to slow dance with a guy because it's fun to be close to them.

i like spectator dancing. I let the other half dance and i act like a spectator! Trust me, it is much better for every one around me if i don't dance, but i love to watch the GF!!!

aerobics ;-)

I'm addicted to it just like some people are addicted to alchohol,drugs and cigarettes.I can't imagine spending a day without dancing at least for one hour.This always cheers me up and keeps me positive.Last year I broke a toe but I danced afterwards anyway.This is one of my favourite songs for aerobics:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zIDkPgDgAs4

Youtube thumbnail

Group dancing.....anything that involves participation. That way everybody is not looking at me mess up moves. (Electric slide and cupid shuffle)

Slow dancing with my boyfriend!