Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Would you rather go see Les Mis or Phantom on broadway?

Les Miserables or The Phantom of the Opera

Best Answer

Les Mis! I loved the book (all 1,500 pages of it!)

Les Mis because I have never actually seen it. Besides, the Phantom movies was good enough I could live without seeing it on broadway, so I would much rather see Les Miserables the first time on broadway.

Les Mis

• Crypt

I'd have to say Phantom... I would think you could find Les Mis being done nearly as well off broadway.

• Jack

Les Mis because its much closer to the book then phantoms (whose movie book and show are three almost completely different storys)

Les Mis.

Les Mis

The best, a better story

• Coreen

I have never seen a show on Broadway but the two musicals I love right now (from the music) are Marry Poppins, and Wicked the music in both of these shows are incredible. Have fun in NYC!

Phantom! I saw the movie, and was in love! My parents saw the musical, and thought it(the musical) was better. Ask them if the musical is anything like the movie, and they'll certainly say "better." My family is probably going to see it in December.

• linz

Phantom...