• Entertainment & Music >
  • Music >
  • R&B & Soul
  • Entertainment & Music >
  • Music >
  • R&B & Soul

Send music for free to mobile phone?

• Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
Does anyone know a website that i can send a song to my mobile without subscription for free?
Update : Its not to my phone, want to send to someone elses phone... and i dont ...show more
Best Answer
ltheres a website called limewire you can get the songs from there then bluetooth it to your phone
  • 0
    0
  • Comment

Other Answers (3)

• Relevance
  • Rating
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • And Why Not? answered 8 years ago
    I connect to my PC via a lead or bluetooth and send them that way, I usually send a full track as my ringtone, or you can get ringtones from P2P sites like Limewire, Frostwire or Bitlord

Source(s):

My experience
    • 1
      1
    • Comment
  • magiclady2007 answered 8 years ago
    depending on what sort of fone you have you can download tunes from www.nokia.co.uk this gives you the option of choosing the model of fone you have to download then your friend will have to ethier use bluetooth or send via message
    • 0
      2
    • Comment
  • voyager answered 8 years ago
    can you not connect it to your pc and transfer tracks from there..should be able to buy a lead to connect ..
    • 1
      1
    • Comment
  • send music for free to mobile phone?
    Sign In 

to add your answer

3

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member Since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock