Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Dining OutFast Food · 1 decade ago

Which vanilla softie is better: McD or DQ?

I have been doing a taste test on McDonald's vanilla ice cream cones and Dairy Queen vanilla ice cream cones. To be quite honest, the McD doesn't taste bad at all in comparison with the supposedly superior DQ. And the DQ is twice the price!

The way I see it, McD is a terrific bargain, if you like soft vanilla...agree?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

McD's & DQ's ice creams are both good. For the money, McD's is a better deal. Both are very creamy.

• 1 decade ago

Neither are ice cream, it's ice milk, though I'd agree McD is as good (or bad) as DQ but I'd rather have a frostie from Wendy's myself, far superior and not as messy.

• 1 decade ago

Mc D's is OK, to me tastes artificial vanilla. DQ is expensive but better tasting.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

McDonalds for the price, but I prefer the taste of Dairy Queen.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Well, I think that DQ tastes better, but not enough to pay the extra money. but they do have more selection.

• 1 decade ago

DQ by far especially if u get the cover coating of chocalte

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no, i dont like McDs icecream. its probably fried in fat just like everything else there! no, not really but even though its icecream, its still probably more unhealthy. i think dq is alot better and all their icecream and food is. mcdonalds isnt that sanitary either and it could have some wierd germs in it or the icecream could smell like burgers, fries, and chicken nuggets.

• 1 decade ago

McD's is frozen yogurt.

DQ has icecream.

I like DQ.

• 1 decade ago

McD I agree most definitely...hey that rhymed lol

• cher
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

i think the dq is alot better

i had both of them

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.