brittany g asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

damaged hair?

my hair is damaged my hair is naturaly curly ,my hair 3 years ago my hair was at my waist i put a perm in my hair to try to get it not to be as fuzzy it worked but then i wonted stright hair and i put this strighting stuff on it to make it straght it made my hair break of to my sholder but it dosent look broke of i have never had a hair cut before but it looks like my hair is layerd and my hair is very soft,but it brakes of all the time and wont grow is their anything i can put in it

• Favorite Answer

go to the hair stylist and salon. they will fix it for you.

go to a good reputable salon it may cost more but it will really help give your a hair a bit of a break too don't put to much styling product in it either use lots of conditioners an get it cut or trimmed every 6-8 weeks this will keep it healthy and help it to grow back nicely

You have to repair your hair from the inside out. First use a product called " cat protien " by Redken. It is a liquid that you spray in your hair. This will make your hair strong again. To make it feel soft after you do this several times use a reconstructer on your hair.

Source(s): hairstylist

Some mega strong conditioner and leave it for about an hour before coming through. Do not rinse out ! it might take a couple of goes but this is what my wife did and it worked for her.

If you want your hair to look healthier get the ends trimmed also instead of using a straightner ask your hairdresser about products that will make your hair straight if you blow dry it.

your best bet is to cut off the split ends and damaged portion and starting fresh, getting regular trims to cut off any new breakage before iy becomes a problem. Split ends cannot be repaired and should be cut off immediately or they will split yet higher and do yet more damage. you should also minimize brushing of your hair, as it is the leading cause of split ends and breakage.

unforunteately if your hair is wokred on too much it can be permanently damaged

Source(s): work at fantastic sam's