kc asked in Business & FinanceCorporations · 1 decade ago

What are the top 100 coporations in the philippines? Who are the top corporations with largest owners equity?

Give me the list of top 100 corporations in the philippines together with the information regarding their owners equity. Who among these corporation have the largest owners equity. I'm looking for the latest information.

• yunesa
    Favorite Answer

For all these questions, you have to go to the website of the Securities and Exchange Commission of the Philippines, I think they publish an annual report on what you need. www.sec.gov.ph