Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Real Hip-Hop Heads-Rza vs. Pete Rock?

Real Hip Hop Heads who's made more quality productions The RZA or Pete Rock? Who do you think is better?

Favorite Answer

I would say RZA bc his beats are all cinematic ya know...and he branched off into scoring movies and s hit...Chocolate Boy Wonder is ill dont get me wrong....but RZA's body of work speaks for itself...u always ask good questions...u just gotta be around to catch em...

and Pete Rock did WAY more songs than RZA if you check the stats....but RZA still gets my vote...

I probably like Pete Rock moreso, but it is really close. He didnt produce near as much as RZA and RZA was very original. WIth all the samari stuff he used and his grimmy sound. I love the way Pete Rock use horns and the way he could flip a sample... not many can flip a sample like Pete. THey are both great, but I prefer Petey... barely however.

Both are good, but I gotta give it to Pete Rock on this one..

wow both these dudes are great...i honestly have no answer lol, these dudes are just way to good