What stores in the US sell this candy?

http://www.miracles-inc.com/Images/3DArt/Smarties....

Smarties, they're kind of like m&ms, but bigger and better. They are very popular in the UK and other countries, but I have yet to see them in America. Any help?

Best Answer

Most Indian food markets have English sweeties.

If you live in an area that has a 'Whole Foods' Market, you can sometimes find Smarties there too.

Go on line to Candy specialist and you can get them delivered right to your house... Crunchies and Flakes too!

British chocolate rocks!!!!

there is an outlet mall huge one in south florida there are two carts and all they sell is foreign candy. i can't be positive but i believe i saw that one there. The mall is near Plantation. There is a huge JC Penny Outlet there. I'd imagne it's a good candy. I buy Nestle Milk Chocolate bars sometimes for variety. They are hard to find though.

Amazon.com sells them. They otherwise Nestle does not distribute them in the U.S. A British specialty shop would have them. I don't know where you are so I can't say what one is closer for you. However you can google it and you should find the closest shop.

• Chef J

Smarties in America are more like little Sweetarts... minus the tart part.

They disolve in your mouth pretty quickly, and don't really have a lot of flavor. No chocolate either.

I've seen the white toblerones at Walmart.

You can usually find them at 7-11's... or even in bulk now in the Halloween candy isles.

well seeing that you said there popular in the uk doesnt mean there popular in the us or that your gunna find un here. the us isnt the uk.

Our Smarties are small, tart candies, not candy-coated chocolates.

Because US people like GOOD candy...

Nestle saved the second hand stuff for people that dont care...

try e bay.com

they make smarties wow in canada, you can try this website and inquire bout them

http://www.nestle.ca/en/products/brands/smarties/i...