barry manilow is a total moron, how is elizabeth more dangerous than the idiot rosie?

i thought he was a decent n smart guy, but now i see hes a total moron, anyone who would side with such a person, has got to be a total loon, i wil never listen to his music again, that is for sure,i believe hes mind has gone to crap, i will not listen to anyone who would admire or be friends with that thing!!

rosie thinks on her own? lol that is the funniest thing, thats just it exactly, she doesnt think, before she spews out her venom, shes an awful person, coming up with all these stupid conspiracy theories, which she accuses people of, yet has no proof, that woman is psycho. well maybe i dont agree with all conservatives, but i dont hear about elizabeth attacking people for no reason, rosie attacks everyone, im glad donald trump put her in her place, the fat slob deserved it

Favorite Answer

if you think of Manilow, he's an elderly entertainer who tries to look just like he did in the 70's, instead of aging gracefully. I would guess he is Jewish, and Elizabeth of course a young Christian and conservative. She would only be kind to him, but he doesn't believe that.

This gossip item really made me mad. I could understand if Barry Manilow had never been on the View before, and he spoke up about being concerned. However, he has been on previously when Elizabeth was there, and I don't remember hearing that she attacked him verbally or physically during those visits, so what the heck is he going on about anyway. I guess it was a lame way to get publicity for an album that contains nothing but cover tunes sung in a limited and dwindling vocal range. BTW for the record. Barry Manilow did not write the song I Write the Songs. He just sang it, and when ever I hear someone mention that he writes the songs that make the whole world sing I want to scream. Bruce Johnston who is a memeber of the Beach Boys (sometimes) wrote the song that everyone credits Barry for.

Elizabeth is narrow minded! Self righteous bigot. I wouldn't want to be exposed to such a close minded person. People like that are dangerous for obvious reasons. Conservativeness stops a thinking mind!

Barry Manilow is an Icon. Elizabeth is a diseased, stuck up, plastic faced robot. She is so annoying! She looks like Annette Funicello on crack!

Elizabeth is a sheep. Rosie seems to think for herself. Barrys music is pretty wimpy. TOOL Rocks!

i'm sure he'll do just fine if u never listen to his music again, and yes elisabeth hasselbeck is extremely annoying, i agree with you

those fights bring ratings!