Which is a Better Drunk Food????

What do you like to eat after hours when you are on a mind binder?

Taco Bell or White Castle--Write in will be evaluated aslo

Favorite Answer

I love Taco Bell's Mexican Pizza and rice. In Memphis, we do not have White Castles, although I have had them in the past and they gave me great stomach grief- Ha! My fave place to eat it after a night of drinking is either an IHOP or a Waffle House- great food and these restaurants expect the drunkards to come in. Have Fun!

Usually when I would go out drinking, my buddies and I would hit up Waffle House. I'd get an omelette and some 'browns (Hash browns)

But from your two choices, Taco Bell.

We don't have White Castle in the South. We have Krystals. Which is the same thing.

I always get Krystal's burps that make me feel like upchucking.

Taco Bell leaves me running for the border a.k.a. the bathroom all night, but those grilled stuft burritos are heaven.

Alright, I definitely hit up White Castle because its always open at 6am. I get me 2 double jalpeno cheeseburgers, 3 cheese sticks and 5 chicken rings. Heres the catch though, you take the cheese sticks cheese out, you can eat the breading if you want, but i just throw it away. Take the cheese, wrap it around the chicken ring and dip it in the marinara sauce, oh my god, its amazing. Seriously, delicious. Recommend that FOR SURE. Taco Bell is good. But, its just not the same as white castle. And, at White Castle, they have REALLY good raspberry lemonade, tastes great with vodka if you wanna keep that drunk going! Thats for sure. Man, I need to get drunk. Have fun!! You know what else I find really delicious while being drunk? Coke Slurpees. Cheese popcorn too. And I hate popcorn.

Source(s): Experience with food while being drunk.

Taco bell. They're meat is rated F anyways so why not get drunk and eat something that a dog wouldn't eat?

Taco Bell,the grease soaks up the alcohol more.

In England we go with doner kebabs. We are not lucky enough to have Taco bell or Whitecastle.

Unless anyone knows different?

• gut grenades all the way! white castle that is.... not a big fan of taco bell or mexican food...

Taco Bell...

4 soft tacos.. =]]

gah yummy!

Taco bell, I can eat crap fake mexican as a vegetarian...I love their cheese quesadillas.

In N Out Burger.