Which of these players do you think will have the most points in the 2007/08 season?
Mats Sundin, Simon Gagne, Michael Nylander, Daniel Sedin, Henrik Sedin, Andy McDonald, Marian Gaborik, and Patrick Marleau. Please rank them 1-8
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
1. Marleau...Look at his linemates
2. Gagne...Healthy year plus Briere and others will help him especially on the PP
3. Henrik Sedin...Assists are the easiest to get and he gets plenty
4. Gaborik...health is always and issue and hes on a low scoring team
5. Sundin...Blake will help but not enough
6. McDonald...Ducks fan but they lack the firepower for him to have 85 points again
7. Daniel Sedin...Probably the 3rd best goal scorer on the list but doesnt get enough assists since his brother doesnt score
8. Nylander...talks have him not playing on a line with Ovechkin so if he doesnt then hes the worst guy hereSource(s): News: Semin has been skating on a line during training camp alongside Michael Nylander and Nicklas Backstrom, the Washington Post reports. News: Ovechkin has been skating alongside Viktor Kozlov almost exclusively this preseason, rather than Michael Nylander, the Washington Post reports. http://msn.foxsports.com/nhl/team?categoryId=66322
- Anonymous1 decade ago
- Glen GreeneLv 41 decade ago
1 Simon Gagne - too big of an upside with Danny Briere should get 50 goals. Gets the nod over Gaborik because he's not playing on the Wild.
2 Marian Gaborik - With a healthy Demitra possible 40 goals 90 points.
3 Daniel Sedin - With a Naslund on the decline and departure of Bertuzzi the sisters have step up and became the offensive of the Canucks
4 Henrik Sedin - Flip a coin on which Sedin gets more points, pretty much if one of them scores its from the other
5 Patrick Marleau - "The Season" for the Sharks, pencil in Nessy for 75 points and up.
6 Andy McDonald - With the loss of Teemu, McDonald will lose about 20 points and Bruke's boy Getzlaf and Perry will see more power play 1 time
7 Michael Nylander - Not sold of him being this great fit for Ovechkin, 2 different styles and both like to carry the puck.
8 Mats Sundin - Looking at Leafs subjectively Sundin doesn't belong anywhere else on this list then 8
- 1 decade ago
Mats Sundin, Simon Gagne, Michael Nylander, Daniel Sedin, Henrik Sedin, Andy McDonald, Marian Gaborik, and Patrick Marleau.
1) Simon Gagne
2) Marian Gaborik
3) Daniel Sedin
4) Henrik Sedin
5) Mats Sundin
6) Micheal Nylander
7) Patrick Marleau
8) Andy McDonald
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- McMoose--RIPYAHSLv 61 decade ago
8) Andy McDonald: he got most of his points with assists, and without selanne not much to pass to...
7) Mats Sundin: ranking him #7 just shows how good players this list has
6) Henrik Sedin: yea....
5) Daniel Sedin: yea...
4) Michael Nylander: He'll put up a lot of points this year
3) Simon Gagne: will produce points with Briere
2) Patrick Marleau: With Ron Wilson excrescing a Thornton, Marleau and Cheechoo lone, Marleau should get plenty of points.
1) Marion Gaborik: Averaged more than a point per game last season and scored 30 goals while missing virtually half the season.
- 1 decade ago
1)Gaborik, When healthy nobody scored more.
2 and 3)Henrik Sedin, Daniel Sedin.
4)Patrick Marleau, Good supporting cast.
- |Flames| |Fan|Lv 51 decade ago
1. Gagne - Briere will boost his points.
2. Sundin - Blake will boost his points.
3. McDonald - only if teemu stays.
4. Nylander - will be gerat with Ovechkin.
5. Marleau -
6. H. Sedin - Another good season with assists
7. D. Sedin - Brother will be slighty better this year
8. Gaborik - Have a feeling he will have a bad season.
- sshuemanLv 51 decade ago
1)gagne 2)sundin 3)gaborik 4)marleau 5)d sedin 6)nylander 7)mcdonald 8) h sedin
- Bob LoblawLv 71 decade ago
I agree with David "somewhat". Gaborik missing half a the season is the norm. Wilson sticking on a line with Thornton and Marleau for the season is unlikely (remember people taking Mark Bell last year because he was supposed to be with Thornton and Cheechoo lol). It does however seem in stone that Nylander will be with Ovechkin and Gagne with Briere for the most part this season, consider that. Also, consider that the Sedin's have improved their numbers every year. Sundin finally has a "decent" winger. McDonald will probably suffer.
- 1 decade ago
8. D. Sedin