• Nico
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Yahoo Answers

• 1 decade ago

Yahoo Answers.

• 1 decade ago

Yahoo Answers.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I like 360 but something happen I can't figure out now I can't change from my 360 to my y/a answer.I only have two choices avatar and one picture from 360.

• 1 decade ago

Unless you have several good friends to keep in contact with on 360. Y/A keeps you more occupied. At least it does for me. 360 Rocks over MySpace that's forsure.

• 1 decade ago

yahoo answers

• 1 decade ago

Yahoo Answers because they are more real, unless you like to see a lot of pictures

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Answers! It's fun and helpful. Even though I do take part in 360, it's not better than answers.....it kinda reminds me of Myspace!

• I like my 360, the pictures are going a lil crazy though I can't seem to get my 4th. pic to show up, but other than that it's cool. I can still change my theme & put personal touches like that. just hope they fix the problem with the pix soon. & I also like YA, I have a lot of fun here. cool people & stuff. : )

Source(s): so I like both. but I originaly made my 360 page just so I could customize my avatar & switch it around. then my bf made one & you know how that goes : )
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.