If I told you I'd pay the entire way so you and one other person could go somewhere for 1 week...?

...where would you go? What country, what city, etc, and why?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

That would be very kind of you, Dearest. Best Beloved and I would either go to Dublin, Ireland or Oslo, Norway...because the Vikings were there and we love the artwork and the history. It's either that or Jamaica....... we'd have to make up our minds. History and art or sun and sand....oh such a choice!!!

Never ask an Otter to make a choice on a moment's notice....

The paying part is an extra that does not really pull a lot of weight in that learning if each other is compatible or not is far more important. Then if the people got along, does it really matter where you go? I say this because being together with someone you like or whatever completely over rides location. Of course if you are talking about a straight, no questions ask sexual thing, differennt story, any hotel would do

• rose p

North Rona in summer. Peace and quiet with the ocean swells and occasional great winds.

Good for nature spotting and kayaking and snuggling together in sleeping bags.

Rona (or Rònaidh in Gaelic) is a remote Scottish island in the North Atlantic. Rona is often referred to as North Rona in order to distinguish it from South Rona. It has an area of 120 ha and a maximum height of 116 m.[1]

The island lies 71 km (44 miles) north north east of Butt of Lewis and 16 km (10 miles) east of Sula Sgeir at grid reference HW812324. More isolated than St Kilda, it is the remotest island in the British Isles to have ever been permanently inhabited. Due to the island's remote location and small area, it is omitted from many maps of the United Kingdom.

Rose P.

Source(s): Wikepedia. RP.

A small hostel close to Antalya in Turkey. It's called "Kadir's top tree house" and there I spent one of the best weeks of my life. It's so beutiful there and the natural fires, burning on mt. Olympos make a great setting for staring at the moon reflecting in the Mediterranian. It's just amazing...

• I would take the one friend I've had the longest and we'd go to Prague, the capital of the Czech Republic. It's a beautiful city and I've always wanted to visit it. I've never been there, but always had this yearning to see it. So perhaps there's a reason why I should go?

I'd want to go to a country where they don't speak much English, and that isn't too busy. Because...the person in my head right now I don't speak to much so I'd rather go somewhere where we could focus on eachother, and not too busy because I'm kinda shy. And make the place warm, so I could watch his sweaty body all day. :)

Somewhere nice, like Northern Europe (Sweden, Denmark, Nederland, etc. But, since your paying, I'd like to go to Dubai, UAE. It is uber-expensive to fly there from Canada. Not really gay friendly, but still pretty awesome.

I'd go on an Alaskan Cruise. I don't fly so the places I dream of going to are out of reach. And, the food that they serve on a cruise is wonderful!

I am not at liberty to divulge whom, but I think we'd go somewhere warm and beautiful in a countryside, possibly Tuscan villa. I'm feeling chilly right now.

Source(s): Think warm thoughts think warm thoughts think warm thoughts...

Hmmm...i think i would got to France! Definitely the south of france!! because the weather is soooo nice, its get so warm, and swimming in the ocean, and laying on the beach is just simply amazing!!!