can a bimbo be a feminist?

would you all believe a bimbo who claimed to be a feminist?

would you be OK with a feminist who chose to be a bimbo?

Favorite Answer

Bimbo meaning attractive but stupid? I thought all of us were ugly, fat and lesbian?

I don't acknowledge the term "bimbo", but I'll humor you as I know what you're talking about. Of course a "bimbo" could be a feminist. If by "bimbo", you mean a woman who dresses in skimpy clothes or has sex with a lot of people, then that should have no impact on her ability to believe in and perpetuate the equality of the sexes. If you mean an uneducated woman who is easily manipulated, I don't think that would affect her ability to be a feminist either.

Yes, of course I'd be o.k. with a feminist "choosing to be a bimbo". As long as she's not hurting anyone or breaking any laws, her life is none of my business. That is what feminism is about-respecting people, and I would respect her.

I don't acknowledge the term "feminist", but I'll humor you as you know what you're talking about.

"Feminists" seek government programs to extract money from men.

Bimbos eliminate the middle man.

Can one be both? Why not? It's a smart move to play both angles. Not surprisingly, so many do.

"Feminist" Bimbos live the best of both worlds.

First, you would need to nail down a precise definition of bimbo. It is not a word that occurs in the feminist dictionary, to the best of my knowledge.

• Sure, a "bimbo" can be a feminist. I wouldn't like to see her as the "poster girl" for feminism, but yes, she may have feminist ideology.

If you define "bimbo" as scantily clad and intellectually challenged, and if you define "feminist" as supportive of abortion rights and socialism, then I guess the answer would have to be...yes.

Being a feminist can just mean respecting your sex.. Just being proud of who you are... even if you are a slut...

Yes. Do you remember that old film "Born Yesterday"?

Perfect example.

not desirabled