What is that one language that you............?

always wanted to learn

for me it's Japanese (silly anime fetish) plus I am south Asian plus Japanese is a little Easier to learn than Chinese but i am just too darn lazy to learn it. So whats your fetish language that you always wanted to learn? =D

Favorite Answer

German & Japanese.

I love anime, and every now and then i find something in japanese. Wether it's writing, or speaking the language.

There is always something.

It annoys the crap out of me when i don't know what they are doing cuz it's in something i don't know! (and i want to know cuz it's a show i like!!)

I'm like you as well.

2 lazy to learn it. lol.

German is because im german.

And i've wanted to go to Germany for a while now.

So far the only word i know is No. lol.

So when someone comes up to me, asking me something, or is trying to sell me something, i'll stand there and say No.

haha.

I should have been spending the past year learning some German....but it didn't work out. I was taught German at school when I was 13 or 14 - but it was only 2 hours per week, and I gave it up after a year - I wish I could have taken it further then!

Well!!! A classical language, is a language with a literature that's classical— i.e., it must be historic, it must be an unbiased culture that arose most commonly on its possess, now not as an offshoot of one other culture, and it have to have a huge and incredibly wealthy frame of historic literature. How Tamil is classical? Claims related to the "Primary Classicality of Tamil": one million. Lemurian starting place two. Phonological simplicity three. Catholicity . four. Tamulic substratum of the Aryan loved ones of languages. five. Morphological purity and primitiveness . 6. The presence of the phrases ‘amma’ and ‘appa’ in nearly all excellent languages in a few variety or different. 7. Absence of Nominative case-termination . eight. Separability and importance of all affixes . nine. Absence of morphological gender 10. Absence of arbitrary phrases eleven. Traceability of Tamil to its very starting place. 12. Logical and common order of phrases . thirteen. Absence of twin quantity . 14. Originality and common growth . 15. Highest order of the classicality . Classical Languages in India: one million. Tamil two. Sanskrit three. Kannada four . Telugu Classical Languages on the earth (as opposed to Indian): one million. Sumerian two. Egyptian three. Babylonian four. Hebrew five. Chinese 6. Greek 7. Latin * Though the primary 3 languages exitsed along side all 7, simplest the latter four along side Tamil and Sanskrit are referred to as as Worlds Classical languages

French

Spanish

• Roxie

Japanese here, also. When I was 15 I bought some dictionaries and thought I could learn it that way! lol

I`d also love to speak Russian, it`s just such a cool, hardcore language...

I only speak German, English and some Romanian

Chinese, Khmer, and Spanish.

Khmer is the language of Cambodia and I would like to learn it because I had a neighbor who was Cambodian and I think we would have been better friends if I spoke Khmer.

Spanish, Japanese, ASL, German, Hindi, Arabic

• Widgi

French then Japanese.

• FP

Spanish.