Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkEntertaining · 1 decade ago

13 year old Birthday Party ideas ?

My daughter is turning 13 she has a lot of friends and I do not want the party at our house. Boy"s and Girls will be invited.

Any ideas?

Favorite Answer

Have a bowling party!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE:

13 year old Birthday Party ideas ?

Any ideas?

Source(s): 13 year birthday party ideas: https://trimurl.im/i91/13-year-old-birthday-party-...

Always have a color theme for invitations decorations and favors.

Paintball

Lazertag

Arcade?

Go carts?

Dance party

Salsa dance lesson

Town Park (pot luck, picnick)

Also at Town Park Boys versus Girls 'snowball' (cottonball)fight and other physical activities, waterguns, waterbaloons, races it could turn into a carnival theme if you wanted

Costumes

Rent a bouncy thing...i did it for a graduation party and people still had fun so not too young for a 13 year old.

Pirate theme...bring them to an airbrush tattoo artist.

having a group do somehting new together is a great memory maker. and the more into it and enthusiastic you are the more they'll get into it too.

Since it's close to Halloween, why don't you make it a costume party. Or a themed party, like 70's, or Hawaiian. Kids love dressing up. Go on Oriental Express, tons of ideas for parties for any age.

Depending on where you live I would find a gameworks or some kind of arcade and rent it out for the night. do like a lock-in. some places actually arrange for that and the kids have a lot of fun. If you don't want them in the house you can also have it outside the house. The weather is still good. throw like a carnival with prizes and stuff. the kids will love it.

• vault

This is what I did for my daughter. But she only had girls. There is this place in town. You book the place. The girls go in and get their hair styled. Like a prom hair style. then they get a make over and their nails down. Then you take them out to a nice restaurant. What made it fun for my daughter was that we had it be semi formal. So the girls wear nice dresses. They really felt special and it was very elegant. We took lots of pictures. We ordered sparkling cider and they drank from champagne glasses. It was a lot of fun. That year I went way out and spent a lot of money. I rented a limo. Each girl was picked up at her house in the limo. Then the girls were taken to the salon. Then we went out to eat. We went out of town, so the girls could have a longer ride in the limo. For the birthday girl being my daughter they fixed her hair and they had a fake crown or teara thing they put in her hair.

well what i think would be fun is maybe a hotel, Like get one room or something, fear factor, scavenger hunt around neighborhood, go to a Pedicure/manicure place or do the pedicure/manicure yourself, hollywood party, boy girl dance party, or just a plane old play games and suff sleepover! Hope you have a fun party! I hope this helps : )

Roller blading at a recreation center or rink, Horseback riding if it was just for girls, book a hotel for the swimming pool. Sometimes hotels in casinos have themes. water park indoor/outdoor. Tube down the river (my city offers that plus tubes). a corn maze or haunted house.

Dance, skating, bowling, costume party's would be great!

1)Tube sock race.(have 2 ppl sit down blindfolded and try to put on as many tube socks as they can in 1 min...pulling other ppl's tube socks off is alloud)

2)Cotton Ball Race (player stands blindfolded infront of 2 bowls...one full of cotton balls the other empty. the player has to transfer as many cotton balls as they can...they are not alloud to use their hands or to nudge or move/tilt the bowls)

3) shaving cream balloons(fill balloons with shaving cream but dont tell that's wht's in them and have them stand in a line and the first person who breaks it wins..then let everyone have a shaving cream fight)

4) water balloon mine field (fill water balloons up and but them all over the ground...blindfold one person while the rest of the people lead them by voice where to go)

you can add ideas and make a really fun relay race... put them in different orders and what not..